-a head of lettuce
-deli meat(whatever kind you want)
-shredded mozzarella cheese
1. take the head of lettuce and wash it.
2. Rip off how many lettuce wraps you want(3 is good) and lay them down on the counter.
3. take the deli meat and cut it up into small peices and place them in the middle of the lettuce.
4. Put the shredded mozzerella cheese on top and then add the bacon bits!
5. (opt) Take the spicy mustard and drizzle it on top to give it more flavor.
6. Just wrap the lettuce like a burrito and you have your salad wrap!
Rating: 10/10 because it fills you up and is healthy!
YUMMY APPLE DIPPERS
-bag of apple slices(or you can just cut one up)
-1/2 Tablespoon of ground cinnamon
-2 packets of Truvia(or splenda)
-1 Tablespoon of “i cant believe its not butter”
1. put the butter in a skillet and let it melt a bit(not all the way, but most)
2. put the apple slices in the skillet and move them around so the butter soaks in
3.pour the cinnamon and the truvia(splenda)in while moving the apple slices around
4. cook until glazed(usually about 5 minutes)
this is a really healthy recipe and is only 35 calories! its great for a mid-afternoon snack!(it looks gross, but its SOOOO good!!)